Wednesday 13 May 2020

my story



So when we started Lockdown i said i am going to miss my freinds and techers but it is for our own good because covid 19 is so bad when the country went into lockdown we had to stay at home and only go to the supermaket to get food So when we started lockdown i started sleeping in and going to bed late when I first heard the news I thought no but it's going to be a lot of fun but I am going to miss all my friends and thechers some of the countrys have lost people and it's not nice because family members are dyin g and other family members aren't being able to the people that are dying and not being able to be by their side it is heartbreaking and we all need to be there for our family members.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.