Thursday 30 April 2020

My story


Hi my name is kira and i am a year 6 at blaketown school i have lots of friends i get to start to have more things to do stuff to do to I get to do some playtime lunchtime and do some arts and crafts with my class mates my teachers name is miss smith she is a lovey teacher she is kind nice and she cares my principal is Mr clark he is nice and he cares alot so does my teacher like being around them because they aer really nice and funny i just lie being around them i wish I could be around all the time that I can't especially with this pandemic it is so sad😩😩😩😩😩😩





I MISS U GRYS SO MUCH 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kira. It is great to see you post something on your blog. Can you resize it please so I can see all of the writing? Some of it is off the page and under your photo. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.