Wednesday 22 April 2020

So this is my story for writing




Hi my mame is  kara,
I am  loved and  realy sboiled i had so much friends but then me my mom and my dad  had to move i was not happy and i did not what to move because her dad, called sam he was in the military force he had to go on a two year assignment kara was not happy she had to leave all her happy life behind 
But it meet that she was going to make more friends in a private school she is happier than she was when she was at that Public School in la 
next day
good morning class hope u have had  a good morning so far today so just get  started for  the day we are going to do some maths
after school
mum can i go to my friends for the nigth yes u can thank u it is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.